Top15 Marijuana Facts
Facts About Marijuana
“When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself.”
― Bob Marley
1. Did you know that only about 9% of marijuana users ever become clinically dependent on marijuana. So when people tell you your addicted respond with no I am just committed.
2. In the USA 42% of the population has tried pot at least once in their lifetime. Keep smoking fellow stoners
3. Heavy marijuana smokers are at risk for some of the same health effects as cigarette smokers, like bronchitis and other respiratory illnesses. So when you can grab a vaporizer and use it as often as possible to help reduce your health risk.
4. Legalizing marijuana would generate $8.7 billion in federal and state tax revenue per year.If this is the only reason why we legalize marijuana, I would be ok with that. With our struggling economy not legalizing will intern cause us more problem and financial loss.
5.Marijuana has been legal for personal use in Alaska since 1975, and it’s still legal today. I guess with it being so isolated and cold there wasn’t much to do but probably smoke. If I lived there I would probably need a blunt to.
6. A Marijuana-derived compound forces cancer cells to freeze and prevents them from spreading. The crazy part is marijuana offers many different treatment methods to fight cancer cells.
7.Over 800,000 people are arrested for marijuana in the U.S. each year. Stop Locking Us Up It’s Not Working. There are much bigger problems our government and police forces should be concern with marijuana should not be a main priority.
8. In North Korea marijuana is not even classified as a drug. North Korea might have some extreme laws and practices but this is one that I agree with. I will smoke to that!!!!!
9. Did you know that California was the first state to make marijuana illegal over a century ago. Which was the beginning of the country shift to hate marijuana.Today with new rules and regulation, I think California is trying to set the pace for a new perspective.
10. Uruguay became the first country in 2013 to make marijuana legal to grow sell and consume. 420 Friendly Zone
― Bill Hicks