Marijuana users from around the world
We are showcasing marijuana supporters from around the world.
At the end of the day, we all want the same things out of life.
To achieve our goal and have success in what ever field we choose.
Most important we all turn up whenever possible!!!
We asked stoners from around the globe a few questions about marijuana.
With the legalization of cannabis in various states and countries.
What countries are blazing up and why?
Here are their responses.
Hope you enjoy 420/247
Marijuana is also illegal because it has the ability to bring people together
from all walks of life.
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
Marijuana In Kentucky
1. I first started smoking marijuana when i was 16.
2. I live in Louisville KY & smoking marijuana is still illegal.
3. One reason marijuana should be legalized is because It’s heals not kills marijuana kills different types of cancers.
4. On average I smoke all day like 6 or more a day
5. The reason I smoke is to keep you guys safe lol. Seriously though I have a really bad temper an I get mad very easily to where I punch something before I know it and when I started smoking I don’t hit sh#t anymore & I don’t get that mad either.
Marijuana In Brazil
1. I first started smoking in 2005
2. I live in Brazil and marijuana is illegal here.
3. I think marijuana should be made legal to help promote world peace.
4. I smoke marijuana everyday
5. The reason why I smoke marijuana is that i just like to smoke
I love O.G Cush
Brazil is also fighting for their right to consume cannabis.
Marijuana In New Mexico
1. I first got introduced to marijuana when i was 13.
2. I live in Las Cruces New Mexico and no marijuana is not legalized.
3. Marijuana should be legalized to help show people marijuana isn’t that bad.
4. I smoke all day every day.
5. I smoke to help me with my health condition.
New Mexico is protesting in support of marijuana legalization
Marijuana In Tennessee
1. I was 14 when I first started smoking.
2. I live in Tennessee and it’s not legal my home state Wisconsin. They have legal medical but there is a small charge if your caught with marijuana.
3. Marijuana should be legalized because its way safer than anything else and it cure’s thousands of things.
4. I usually just smoke when i travel or when i find the time.
5. The main reasons i smoke is to help my eye sight, my back pain after work and to stay calm.
I hope marijuana is legalized in all 50 states.
Afgani bull rider
Marijuana In Malaysia
1. I started smoking around age 20.
2. I live in Malaysia & marijuana is illegal
3. I think marijuana should be legalized because it’s what our bodies need for it to activate ecs. The endocannabinoid system is a group of endogenous cannabinoid receptors located in the brain and the central peripheral nervous system. This system helps with appetite, pain-sensation,mood and memory. Marijuana helps with this process
4. Here you have to hide and smoke, but i smoke every night unless I am out of stock.
5. I mostly smoke for a good night sleep & I enjoy it.
We want to thank Malaysia for representing for their country. Malaysia drug laws are currently among the most toughest in the world. Marijuana is illegal. If your caught with any amount you could easily be doing five years in prison & receive a 20,000 fine. If your caught growing marijuana that could land you life in prison. There are reports of people receiving the death penalty for marijuana associated crimes
So thank you Malaysia for showing us your perspective on marijuana.
Malaysia youth and elders have decided to let their voices be heard around the world.
With protest and acts of constructive rebellion, Malaysians are currently pushing
So good luck to Malaysia with your effort for legalization..
Marijuana In Kentucky
1. I first started smoking at age 12.
2. I live in Louisville KY. and it’s not legal.
3. Marijuana should be legal because it can kill cancer cells, stops seizures and helps many other ailments.
4. On average i smoke as much as possible.
5. The reason i smoke is for pain, anxiety, depression and as a sleep aid.
Marijuana In The Dominican
1. I started smoking around 12.
2. I live in the Dominican, marijuana is currently illegal.
3. I believe that marijuana is an asset to the world.
4. I smoke marijuana whenever possible.
5. Honestly i just smoke because i enjoy being high.
Marijuana In Michigan
1. I started smoking marijuana at 28.
2. I currently live in Michigan and marijuana is legal with a marijuana card.
3. Marijuana should become legal because It can help people with medical conditions.
4. On average i usually smoke ever other day.
5. I smoke medical marijuana to help treat my depression,insomnia & high anxiety.
Michigan protest were effective, now you can buy marijuana and smoke with a marijuana card.
Marijuana In Washington D.C
1. I started smoking at 15.
2. I live in Washington D.C. & marijuana is legal but you have to smoke in your house.
3. I think that marijuana should be legalized because to many people are locked
up due to outdated policies and procedure. Also there are to many medical benefits
for marijuana to still be illegal.
4. I usually smoke everyday unless my connect is out or money is low.
5. The main reason i smoke is because it helps me to relax and center myself.
It’s also helps me to stay stress free.
Washington D.C. protest also worked. The people voices were heard and you can now smoke in your home.
Without fear of incarceration.
Marijuana In South Africa
1. I started smoking when i was 13.
2. I live in South Africa and ganja is illegal.
3. Marijuana is harmless and it is healthy & marijuana has multiple purposes.
4. If I’m not at work i’d smoke the whole day.
5. When i smoke I’m calm lemme say i stay focus on whatever I do.
South Africans are also protesting for marijuana legalization.There fighting for the ability to freely smoke without danger of incarceration, a familiar story all around the globe.
Good Luck To South Africa
New York City
Marijuana In New York
1. I started smoking at age 8.
2. I live in New York & marijuana is still illegal but we are on the verge of being legalized, it was stated on the news that New York is gonna be the next state to legalize marijuana.
3. Marijuana should be legalized throughout the U.S.A. for recreational us because crime rate would drop and the government would make more money. I don’t see why they’re so against it but it should be legalized because it also helps with a lot more than people realize.
4. I usually smoke everyday if i have it.
5. The main reason i smoke is because when i was a child i was a devil child, then my buddy got me to smoke a blunt and it calmed me right down. I also smoke to help manage my episodic mood disorder, bipolar anxiety, sleep apnea and severe depression and yes it helps with all.
New York is also protesting against the system in constructive ways.
A Playlist Of People Getting HIGH. Check it out Press Play
We would like to thank everyone, who decided to be apart of this.
Thanks for being open and sharing your thoughts about marijuana.
Marijuana shows us that we are more alike than we are different.
All around the world we are lighting up in protest against an unjust system.
We are all searching for the same things in life.
They don’t want us to see our similarities, they rather us fight and kill
each other than party and turn up together.
Marijuana may not be the end all be all to all our social and economical
problems in the world. Marijuana does have the ability to unit people in harmony.
The people together is the biggest threat against the system.
With unity you can no longer lie to the masses.
United We Smoke
Stoners from around the world ( I Get High )
Related post: Peace Love Unity