United We Smoke
We asked Marijuana Supporters from around the world, a few questions about marijuana. Everyone smokes pot for different reasons, some people smoke medicinal marijuana & others are recreational smokers. People talked about marijuana’s effect on the brain and why they continue their marijuana use, despite cannabis being illegal in most places. Do you classify weed as a drug?
The movement of today is apart of the journey for legalizing weed. With each blunt you smoke your protesting against the system. Rather you’re here for a wake and bake or just bored at work. Check it out, Keep Calm and Smoke One…. Cannabis legalization is coming to a town near you 420.
This page is also dedicated to showing you we are more alike than we are different…
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
All around the world people are lighting up in protest to a unjust system.
“Sometimes it falls upon a generation to be great. You can be that generation.”
~ Nelson Mandela –
“We seek peace, knowing that peace is the climate of freedom.” ~ Dwight D. Eisenhower –
They would rather see us fight and kill Each other, than see us partying and turning up together. With respect for one another we can all chill and turn up together. Do what they say can’t be done unite.
We All Party The Same…
Clubs Around The World Turn Up
Don’t let differences stop you from experiencing life at full capacity, love and respect one another and then we can all Party Together Turn Up
Be The Change You Seek
Marijuana In Michigan
Our Collective Consciousness Creates Our Reality, With Every Positive Thought & Action We Are Changing Our World.
Marijuana Supporter Around The World…
Marijuana In Florida
1. I started smoking at age 14 out of personal curiosity.
2. I live in West Palm Beach Florida, but i spent the last 17 years in Hialeah FL marijuana is not legal here.
3. The reason i think marijuana should be legalized is for the tax revenue it would generate, the many health benefits and it makes people happy.
4. I smoke every freakin day somehow throughout the day.
5.I smoke to escape and relax also for depression, but i am actually a really happy person like i enjoy going out and having fun with friends and new people. Its more like relationship depression.
Marijuana In Ohio
1. I started smoking at age 14.
2. I am from Cincinnati, Ohio and marijuana is illegal here.
3. I think medical cannabis should be legal nationwide to ride the pharmaceutical drugs from the streets, cannabis is much safer.
4. I smoke everyday 5 to 6 times a day.
5. I smoke to help with anxiety, stress and migraines.
Marijuana In South Africa, Kenya
1. I started using cannabis at age 16.
2. I live in Kenya where marijuana is illegal.(something that needs to be changed)
3. Marijuana should be legalized because it aint as dangerous as people claim it to be; it unites people, it calms ones mind & heart… marijuana makes you happy
4. I smoke weed like 4 times a day, actually i don’t like have a fixed timetable, i just smoke whenever i feel like it.
5. I smoke marijuana because it helps me reduce stress, it feels me with much energy, it keeps away boredom and its fun. There are no negative side effects (like one can never have a hangover)
Be The Difference
Travel Go See The World, Share Your Light With The World
How are you going to change the world?