Learn How To Make Weed Brownies
Enjoy our list of marijuana recipes
A Few Stoner Recipes
Cannabis Coffee Cake
Ingredients Cake Topping: 2/3 cup light brown sugar 1 tablespoon flour 2 teaspoon cinnamon 1/4 cup butter, cold and diced 1 cup pecans, chopped and crushed Filling Mix: 9″ x 9″ cake pan, greased 1/2 cup CannaButter, softened 1 cup sugar 1 cup sour cream 2 cups CannaFlour 1 teaspoon baking powder 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 1/4 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 2 eggs Directions
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Make cake topping by mixing brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon together.
- Add the diced butter butter and use hands to form a crumb mixture. Mix in the pecans. Set crumb mixture aside.
- Cream together the sugar and cannabutter. Add eggs and whip until light and fluffy.
- Mix the CannaFlour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a different bowl.
- Slowly add the dry mixture to the egg mixture, alternating with sour cream. Continue process until all ingredients are mixed . Stir in vanilla extrainto a smooth batter then add your vanilla extract.
- Grease your cake pan & pour in batter.
- Put your toppings over the top of the whole cake.
- Put in oven for 40-45 minutes
- Allow cake to chill 5-10 minutes
Ingredients 3 tablespoons THC oil 5 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped 1 ½ tablespoons light corn syrup 1 cup all-purpose flour 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar 1 tablespoon applesauce 3 egg whites 2 teaspoons vanilla ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder ½ teaspoon baking powder ¼ teaspoon salt Directions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a small bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, coco powder and salt. Set this aside.
- Pour the THC oil and the chopped chocolate into a double boiler over high heat. As the water boils in the lower pan, whisk the chocolate and oil until melted. Remove from the heat, and whisk in the corn syrup, brown sugar and applesauce. Stir in the vanilla and egg whites. Beat the mixture until smooth, and then stir in the flour mixture until you get a smooth consistency.
- Grease a 9-by-13-inch baking pan. Pour the batter into the pan. Bake for 20 minutes. The brownies are ready when the center of the top is almost firm to the touch.
Ingredients 1 tablespoon canola oil 2 pounds ground beef ½ cup cannabutter 1 15-ounce can beef broth 1 8-ounce can tomato sauce Spice Bowl #1: 1 tablespoon garlic powder 1 tablespoon onion powder 1 tablespoon chili powder 2 teaspoons Wyler’s beef bouillon granules 1 teaspoon paprika 1 teaspoon salt ½ teaspoon black pepper ½ teaspoon coriander ½ teaspoon cumin ½ teaspoon oregano ½ teaspoon cayenne Spice Bowl #2: 4 tablespoons chili powder 1 teaspoon cumin ¼ teaspoon white pepper Spice Bowl #3: 1 tablespoon onion powder 1 tablespoon cumin 1 teaspoon garlic salt ¼ teaspoon cayenne Directions
- Coat the bottom of a large pot with oil. Fry the meat until it is thoroughly seared, then drain the grease into an empty can to avoid clogging your sink. Transfer the meat to a strainer and pour some water over it to remove the grease.
- Melt cannabutter in a saucepan over medium heat. Return the seared meat to the pot, add 15 ounces of water and beef broth. Add the tomato sauce to the pot and bring to a boil. Add spice bowl #1, mix, and return to a boil over medium heat for 60 minutes.
- Add spice bowl #2, mix, and return to a boil over medium heat for 45 minutes.
- Add spice bowl #3, mix, and boil for 15 minutes.
- Serve with a Budweiser.
Ingredients 1 cup THC olive oil 1 pound package spinach rotini pasta 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 bunch of asparagus, chopped ½ cup chopped leeks 3 cloves garlic, minced 1 large red bell pepper, diced 1 large yellow bell pepper, diced 1 cup mushroom, diced ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes, sliced ¼ cup grated Romano cheese ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese ½ teaspoon dried basil ½ teaspoon fresh thyme ½ teaspoon fresh oregano Salt Directions
- Bring water to a boil, cook the pasta, drain, toss with olive oil and set aside for later.
- Put the asparagus in a steamer over boiling water and stream for 2 minutes (until asparagus is tender). Set this aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, warm ½ cup of cannabis oil, and sauté the leeks for 8 minutes (until golden). Add the peppers and garlic and sauté for 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and sauté for 5 minutes. Let this cool.
- Mix the veggies with the pasta in a large bowl. Add the sun-dried tomatoes, asparagus, cheese, herbs and salt. Put the rest of the THC &olive oil on
Marijuana chocolate rapberry smoothie
Ingredients 250g of raspberries a few strawberries 1 tbsp of cocoa 1 tbsp of honey few drops of lime juice 350ml of cannabis milk ( weed simmered in full fat milk with a tbsp of butter) grated white chocolate to serve Directions Preparation is dead easy!
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and well combined.
- Garnish with white chocolate.
Ingredients 8 grams cannabis 750 milliliters (a fifth) of vodka Directions
- Grind the cannabis and add to vodka. Store in a cool, dark place for 4 days, shaking vigorously every day.
- On the fourth day, boil a large pot. Once it’s boiling turn off the heat and sit the sealed bottle of vodka in the hot water for 30 minutes. The water level should not cover the top of the bottle. Psychoactive ingredients in the cannabis will activate and infuse the alcohol.
- Strain the vegetable matter out of the vodka. Discard the leaves and use the vodka to make your favorite cocktail
Special thanks to www.thestonerscookbook.com For receipts check them out